Check-in: 16:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
This Holiday Apartment is a 1 bedroom apartment with 2 double sleeper couches in the lounge ideal for small kids.
The superb executive Mouille Grange Beachfront Apartment in exclusive central Mouille Point is 3 storeys high, north-facing, on the beachfront Platinum Mile, with front-facing magnificent panoramic sea views from the lounge and bedroom, and golf course/mountain views at the back of the building.
Mouille Grange apartment building is situated in a prime upmarket area, with trendy restaurant close by, right next to the beach & promenade & jogging track, 3km from CT’s biggest swimming pool complex on beachfront, a short walk to the gym, golf course, Granger Bay as well as the V&A waterfront.
The apartment building also has lifts, security, CCTV, video intercom for viewing visitors, and garden.
Mouille Grange 203 is a semi-modern, pleasant, spacious, self-servicing & self-catering, non-smoking apartment and offers the following facilities :
- One bedroom with a Queen sized bed
- Two double sleeper couches in the lounge
- Reception area
- Free WIFI
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Full Bathroom
- Automatic garage
- Panoramic ocean views
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Sea Views
- Secure Parking
- Shared Garden
- Shopping District
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Payment of the rental deposit by bank deposit or credit card, is due by the 2nd day after you make the booking, or prior to checking in.
- Payment of the full balance of the rental is due on or before checking in.
- A refundable Security Deposit of approximately R1200 is payable together with the rental balance on checking in.
- The Lessor/Host/Alpha/Centurion & staff shall not be liable for any loss/damage/injury sustained, of whatever nature or cause, including negligence.
- Please note that Mouille Grange apartment building has no reception. Guests are responsible for the collection of the apartment keys at The Centurion Hotel situated on the corner of Main and Frere Road, Sea Point, Cape Town.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and the credit card that was used for the payment upon check-in.
- In event of client cancelling, shortening or shifting at any time before or during the stay for any reason, payment of rental for full initial period is still due before check in.
- The refund amount is dependent on extent of income from subletting on clients behalf and subject to deduction of R500 administration fee per sublet check in.
- The guest is deemed to have viewed & approved of apartment before making the booking.
- Minor defects are to be rectified by lessor and are no grounds for cancellation of booking.